Re: [ITP] libffi (attn: Dave Korn)

On 11/04/2013 03:44, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> On 2013-04-10 20:40, Dave Korn wrote:
>>    Surely there'll be a problem if the curr: version of everything
>> else goes to 4.7.3-1 but there's no matching version of libffi4?
>
> Not as long as 4.5.3-3-src remains.

  Well, there have been some bugfixes in gcc/libffi upstream, so as long as
anyone out there might conceivably have some homebrew app that they've linked
against libffi4, I'd like to do them the favour of giving them a final updated
version to live with until they get round to rebuilding against libffi6.  It's
no skin off my (or anyone else's) nose as far as I can see.

    cheers,
      DaveK