Re: [64bit NMRFU] aalib-1.4rc5-11

On Apr  4 14:05, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:

>     > it doesn't matter right now.  The 64 bit test release is small, compared
>     > to the 32 bit distro, and it doesn't contain all required libs yet.  For
>     > instance, I built the 64 bit OpenSSH version without tcp_wrappers and
>     > without Kerberos support, simply because we're missing the libs.
>     > So, if your 32 bit distro version is better or contains more
>     > functionality than the 64 bit version, so be it.  At one point the
>     > 64 bit release will catch up.
>
> Thanks for the info. I'll try to work on my 64bit libs as soon as possible.

No worries.

If you want to build something for 64 bit, and the required libs are
missing, you can decide if you yell at us here, or if you build the
missing lib for 64 bit yourself.
Since you have upload rights, you can also just upload the packages to
/sourceware/ftp/pub/cygwin/64bit/release, run
/sourceware/ftp/pub/cygwin/64bit/GEN-sware (no upset setup yet), and
keep us informed on this ML.

Thanks,