Re: 64bit: cygstdc++-6.dll

On Mar 22 19:11, marco atzeri wrote:
> latest libstdc++6-4.8-20130319-1
>
> has at least a missing entry point from previous dll
>
> cmake fails with
> "_ZTVN10_cxxabiv117_class_type_infoE could not be located"

Yaakov built this libstdc++.  As I said in the other mail, I'm not
exactly a gcc expert and Yaakov is off-list for a couple of days.

However, a quick glance into the symbols exported by libstdc++.a
shows that the above symbol exists, but with additional leading
underscores:

  _ZTVN10__cxxabiv117__class_type_infoE

The x86_64 ABI does not prepends underscores in front of symbols,
so there has evidently gone something wrong.  I checked my the Linux
cross toolchain and it is also using the symbols with additional
leading underscores.  Off the top of my head I don't see where this
discrepancy is caused.

Kai, do you have an idea why that could have happened?

Thanks,