Re: [RFU] lftp

On Sun, Mar 03, 2013 at 06:40:37PM -0500, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
>Hi Andrew,
>
>For some reason lftp-debuginfo is also being pulled down with this
>release (it shows in the "pending" list, I've selected to skip it).
>Is this on purpose or a mistake in the setup.hint?

Looking at some old mirrors, I see that the lftp directory was screwed
up back in October.  There were lftp-debuginfo files at the top level
and no lftp-debuginfo subdirectory.  That's probably the result of an
early version of my 'get-cygwin-package' script misbehaving.

I can't explain why your lftp-debuginfo setup.hint file didn't get
transferred, though, since it did when I ran the script the second time.

But, anyway, apologies for the screw up.

I'm not really satisfied with this script and think to have something
effective we'll have to go with a more formal upload request strategy.

cgf