GCC maintainer volunteer? (was Re: Changing dependent library version numbers vs. test packages vs. requires: lines.)

On Feb 18 18:59, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
> On 4 February 2013 05:16, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > I think we're now waiting for a sign of progress on GCC for too long.
> > I don't think we can wait much longer.  If you're still happy to
> > maintain Cygwin's GCC, please provide a new package within the next two
> > weeks.  Otherwise, from my point of view GCC is up for grabs.
>
> I believe it's been 2 weeks, any chance someone will lead the charge
> and provide a new GCC?

Yeah, it's really too bad.  I had so hoped that Dave would still be with
us.

I now orphaned all gcc packages in cygwin-pkg-maint.

If anybody feels bold enough to take up gcc maintainership, please step
forward.

It would be most appreciated if you would also be willing to take over
maintainership of the 64 bit compiler, as soon as we start the official
64 bit distro (later this year).  But that's an entirely different
beast, so we could also split maintainership, especially given the
requirement to provide cross compilers 32->64 and 64->32 bit, too.

Thanks in advance,