Re: RFE: Cygw32 GNU Emacs Port

Though just a cygwin user, I use emacs extensively.  I would like to
say that I agree with cfg's ideas to make a test package and let it
have a try out.  I'm willing to do so.  From a strictly  user's
viewpoint, emacs should behave the same, only faster and consume less
resources if they don't have to load X11 packages as well, I would
venture.