Re: Cygwinports Heimdal for the distro?

On Mar 19 04:21, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-03-19 at 09:15 +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > >
> > > I tried this again, and you do need to add a #undef _WIN32 to
> > > openbsd-compat/bsd-cygwin_util.h, otherwise the gssapi headers will use
> > > stdcall instead of cdecl, resulting in link errors.
> >
> > Yep: http://marc.info/?l=openssh-unix-dev&m=133193628612533&w=2
>
> The #undef _WIN32 doesn't need to be guarded because _WIN32 is defined
> within windows.h, and this is a Cygwin-specific header.

Well, it's defined in Mingw32, but not in Mingw64.  In fact I expected
that _WIN32 is a compiler-generated definition, not a header file
generated one.

Apart from that, the #ifdef is apparently not requiered but it also
doesn't hurt.  The ssh maintainers can use any one of my two patches
they like more.