HEADSUP: TeX dependency changes

Package maintainers,

TeX Live is coming very soon to the distribution.  The following
packages list a dependency on the old tetex packages, along with their
new texlive dependencies as best as I could determine.  The setup.hint
files on sourceware will be updated accordingly, but please update your
local copies, and also let me know ASAP if you have any corrections.

logiweb (Klaus Grue):
texlive-collection-fontsrecommended texlive-collection-latex
texlive-collection-latexrecommended

lyx (Bo Peng):
texlive-collection-fontsrecommended texlive-collection-fontsextra
texlive-collection-htmlxml texlive-collection-latex
texlive-collection-latexrecommended texlive-collection-latexextra
texlive-collection-pictures texlive-collection-science

TeXmacs (Andreas Seidl):
texlive-collection-fontsrecommended texlive-collection-latex
texlive-collection-latexrecommended

Yaakov