[ITP] libiodbc, freetds, mysql, phonon (qt4 deps)

poppler includes qt4 bindings, so I can't delay the qt4 upgrade any
longer.  These new dependencies are already in major distros.  (FWIW,
this would also resolve the missing dependencies for ITPing PHP.)

* iODBC:
ftp://ftp.cygwinports.org/pub/cygwinports/release-2/libiodbc/
ftp://ftp.cygwinports.org/pub/cygwinports/release-2/odbc-psql/
ftp://ftp.cygwinports.org/pub/cygwinports/release-2/odbc-sqlite3/

There are two ODBC implementations for *NIX: iODBC and unixODBC.  There
is no reason for both and they partially conflict; I chose iODBC for
various technical reasons.  Drivers for PostreSQL and SQLite3, the SQL
engines already in the distro, are available separately.

* FreeTDS:
ftp://ftp.cygwinports.org/pub/cygwinports/release-2/freetds/

Includes an ODBC driver.

* MySQL:
ftp://ftp.cygwinports.org/pub/cygwinports/release-2/mysql/
ftp://ftp.cygwinports.org/pub/cygwinports/release-2/Perl/perl-DBI/
ftp://ftp.cygwinports.org/pub/cygwinports/release-2/Perl/perl-DBD-mysql/
ftp://ftp.cygwinports.org/pub/cygwinports/release-2/odbc-mysql/

I consider the server to be experimental and not for production use.
The client side is working fine, as does the embedded server as best as
I can tell (amarok uses it).  The perl modules are required for some of
the server administration scripts.  Also includes the upstream ODBC
driver.

* Phonon:
ftp://ftp.cygwinports.org/pub/cygwinports/uploads/phonon/

While an older version is shipped with Qt itself, KDE requires the newer
versions they ship.  I hacked the qt4 build to use this version, so its
used by QtWebKit, qtconfig, and qtdemo.

Phonon uses backends, so this won't do anything yet until I ITP
GStreamer, but that can wait for the moment.

Yaakov