Re: [ITP] astrometry.net-0.38-1

Bump.  The package has the 5 votes required for inclusion of a "new"
package, still missing the GTG.  If someone knows the package is not
GTG, can I please get directions about what's wrong.  The project that
sort of needs astrometry.net in the Cygwin repos is close to its first
publicized release (in fact, we're just waiting for the package
approval); check it out at http://sourceforge.net/p/astrotortilla/

Meanwhile,

wget \
http://rubor.org/astrometrytortilla/astrometry.net/astrometry.net-0.38-1.tar.bz2