Re: ATTENTION: Tcl/Tk transition

I already spend most of my free time working on an
open source Verilog simulator, so unfortunately, no,
I'm not goingto volunteer. I understand the reason
for switching,but be prepared for some serious user
complaintsonce this is implemented.

I don't normally have time to read the general cygwin
list, but if you haven't done so already I will strongly
suggest starting a thread there that discusses this
changeand its ramifications. To me the ramifications
are the most important for the general users. I'm sure
the developers have discussed this in great detail and
I vaguely remember discussions about this in the
past,but I'mguessing the normal users will be quite

surprised bythis change.

I can adapt and Linux inside VirtualBox has softened
my usage of cygwin already. gitk requiring an X server
maypush me a bit further in that direction.

Cary