Re: lost announcements

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 09:24:22AM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>I'm wondering if the raw mail address filter isn't a bit overagressive.
>Am I mistaken or has the traffic on the cygwin ML gone down a lot
>lately?

I thought it was obvious that I spend some time every day dealing with
spam, bounced email, and other irritating sysadmin activities on
sourceware.  There are a lot of vain attempts to send html based email
and email with raw email addresses to the cygwin list but most of them
eventually result in either 1) a "why is your system so mean to me???"
message to postmaster or 2) email to the cygwin list.  The end result of
1) is usually correctly formatted email to the cygwin list.

In any event, this is not really a subject for this list.  You could
send email to postmaster if you have concerns but I'm pretty sure he
will tell you the same thing.

cgf