Re: lost announcements

> >> Embedded email address.
> >
> >Could you please be more specific?  I've compared the 4 announcements, and I
> >can't see any relevant difference between them.  The only email addresses I can
> >see in the announcements for sng and stunnel are the To and From addresses,
> >which are of course present in every announcement.  There's also the unsubscribe
> >address, which is generic and appears in the boilerplate of every announcement.
>
> People have been removing the unsubscribe email address from their
> announcements.  Your announcements seem to contain extra MIME characters
> which sometimes confuse the "raw email in body of message" check and
> allow the message to sneak through.

Thanks.  I think I see what you're talking about, although I have no idea
why they're there.  Extra spaces that got converted for some reason I
guess.

So are you saying that the text we're supposed to add at the bottom of our
announcements has changed?  If so, can we please update the example at
http://cygwin.com/setup.html#announcement, and notify this list?

Andrew.