Re: ITP libunistring 0.9.3-2

On Oct 10 12:39, Erwin Waterlander wrote:
On Oct 7 18:57, Erwin Waterlander wrote:
Hi,

I created new packages:
http://waterlan.home.xs4all.nl/libunistring/libunistring-0.9.3-2-src.tar.bz2
http://waterlan.home.xs4all.nl/libunistring/libunistring-devel-0.9.3-2.tar.bz2
http://waterlan.home.xs4all.nl/libunistring/libunistring-doc-0.9.3-2.tar.bz2
http://waterlan.home.xs4all.nl/libunistring/libunistring0-0.9.3-2.tar.bz2

I hope these are correct. If not, let me know.
Packaging looks good afaics, but could you please also provide the
matching setup.hint files for uploading, preferredly in a easily downloadable
form which matches the package directory layout, like this:

   wget -x -nH \
   http://waterlan.home.xs4all.nl/libunistring/setup.hint \
   http://waterlan.home.xs4all.nl/libunistring/libunistring-devel/setup.hint \
   http://waterlan.home.xs4all.nl/libunistring/libunistring-doc/setup.hint \
   http://waterlan.home.xs4all.nl/libunistring/libunistring0/setup.hint \

Thanks, Corinna

Hi Corinna,

I added the files you requested.
Thanks.  I think the requirements in the setup.hint files in
libunistring and libunistring-devel are not correct.

libunistring only provides sources.  It has no requirements.
libunistring-devel should require libunistring0 but not libgcc1 since
this is indirectly required by libunistring0.

If that's what you have in mind, I'll change that on cygwin.com and
you just should update your local copy.

Corinna

Hi Corinna,

Your are correct. Thanks for pointing that out. I have changed my copies.

Erwin