Re: setup.exe opening page graphic

So I'd still love to see a still with a beveled, less glossy C, if
that's ok with you...

did you have a chance to look into that?

Still plinking away at it, an hour or so a night, off and on.

It requires completely rebuilding the 3D model. Unlike with Photoshop, there is no "make beveled" slider. There are beveling tools in 3D, but the previous model wasn't built to allow it, so beveling trashes it.

Don't worry, I'll get you something eventually.