Re: [patch/rebase]: Code cleanup (was Re: [patch/rebase] Improve peflags)

>> Talking about issues.  Shouldn't we add '-Wall -Werror' to the CFLAGS
>> by default?

Not a bad idea.

> I created a patch which enforces these flags, as well as the -static
> flags to build rebase and peflags.  Then I fixed all warnings which
> occured im imagehelper.  It works for me(TM), but I would be really
> glad if somebody had a good look over the changes so I didn't screw
> up badly.

Looks correct to me.  Yes, I really love the
   dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules
warning...

Sadly, tho, the warning -- and fixing it -- is necessary since
-fstrict-aliasing is part of -02 and above.

--
Chuck