Re: [RFU] zsh-4.3.11-2

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

Greetings, Corinna,
  AARRGGHH!!  I'm waaay behind in my emails again!!!
  (Sorry for the late reply).

On Jan 12 00:31, Peter A. Castro wrote:
Greetings,
  Due to an environmental setup error on my part, the build & install of
zsh-4.3.11 created a package that will cause users problems using the
compinit system.  I've re-build the package correctly.

Please upload:

wget -nd \
http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/zsh/setup.hint \
http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/zsh/zsh-4.3.11-2.tar.bz2 \
http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/zsh/zsh-4.3.11-2-src.tar.bz2

Versions 4.3.9-1, 4.3.10dev2-1 and 4.3.11-1 can be deleted.
Only versions 4.3.10-1 and 4.3.11-2 should remain.

Uploaded and old versions removed.

Thanks for that!

Two requests:

- Please don't send the announcement before the files have been uploaded.
 The order of reading mails is not always the same as the order in which
 you sent them ;)

Hmm... I was sure I'd waited until they appeared in the mirrors. *sigh* I must have had too much wine that night. :-) I'll be more careful in the future.

- The setup.hint file should not contain prev and curr markers if they
 are not necessary.

Hmm...I must have left those in from my own testing. Again, I'll be more careful in the future.

Oh and, btw., don't you have upload rights yourself?

I did...and then someone/something removed my login from sourceware.org. So, I'm reduced to begging for upload. I don't know if it's worth pestering people for a new account or not.

Anyway, Thanks again!

Thanks,
Corinna

-- Peter A. Castro <doctor@fruitbat.org> or <Peter.Castro@oracle.com> "Cats are just autistic Dogs" -- Dr. Tony Attwood