[Please upload] varnish-2.1.2-5 , varnish-2.1.4-5 and varnish-r5665-5

About varnish cache application, the packages are GTG for David.

Please somebody upload the three packages  (Prev, Curr and Test) to
cygwin servers.  The package URL that I send in my previous email
were:

wget http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/cygvarnish/cygwin-varnish%20package/varnish-2.1.2-5-src.tar.bz2
wget http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/cygvarnish/cygwin-varnish%20package/varnish-2.1.2-5.tar.bz2
wget http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/cygvarnish/cygwin-varnish%20package/varnish-2.1.4-5-src.tar.bz2
wget http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/cygvarnish/cygwin-varnish%20package/varnish-2.1.4-5.tar.bz2
wget http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/cygvarnish/cygwin-varnish%20package/varnish-r5665-5-src.tar.bz2
wget http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/cygvarnish/cygwin-varnish%20package/varnish-r5665-5.tar.bz2
wget http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/cygvarnish/cygwin-varnish%20package/setup.hint

By the way, if somebody has a web server in a cygwin enviroment and
want to try "varnish cache", feel free to send me an email.