Re: cygport cross-compiling beta1

On Thu, 2010-07-15 at 12:50 -0500, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> The changes to cygport are extensive, and I have yet to break them out
> into reasonable-sized commits; so they're not on git yet, but I'm
> working on it.  It is likely that I broke something along the way, so
> I'm expecting to make further changes to restabilize things.

All my changes have now been pushed into git master.  I also added
sample binutils/gcc for Solaris 10 x86; see the gcc .cygport for
directions on how to get the necessary files off a Solaris system.
(FWIW Su^WOracle provides a free image for VirtualBox.)

Chuck, I'll try to respond in full tomorrow.

Yaakov