Re: R: [ITP] iperf 2.0.4

Thanks for taking a look at the iperf package.

I have updated setup.hint, changed to using cygport, and added a cygwin-specific README.

Please review for inclusion in cygwin.

As before, files are:

http://www.mobitrode.com/download/iperf/iperf-2.0.4-1-src.tar.bz2
http://www.mobitrode.com/download/iperf/iperf-2.0.4-1.tar.bz2