Re: setup.exe: Support xz and lzma decompression via liblzma

On Mar 13 14:41, Charles Wilson wrote:
> > On Mar 10 23:41, Charles Wilson wrote:
> >> As posted, compress_xz.cc has a small number of msg() calls, which send
> >> information to OutputDebugString. Some of these might need to be changed
> >> to note() [e.g. MessageBox] or maybe removed entirely.  Or left as is.
> >> Opinions?
> >
> > AFAICS, the other compress_foo::read calls basically only return -1.
> > So, either msg or nothing at all looks fine.
>
> Is that an approval for the whole patch, or simply a comment on the
> msg() vs. note() vs. [] issue?

It was just a comment on the msg/note issue, but the Makefile issues
seem to be unavoidable anyway (assuming you don't want to tweak the
header files) and the replacement code looks good.  Above all, I'm
fairly certain you tested your code, so I don't have any problem if you
check this in.

Thanks,