Re: ITP: libAfterImage

On 05/01/2010 22:46, Charles Wilson wrote:
libAfterImage is a prereq for rxvt-unicode-9.x. It is part of gentoo,
fedora, and debian.

BTW, were you aware that PATCH_URI supports remote locations just like SRC_URI, and will download such remote patches during the cygport fetch stage?

http://packages.gentoo.org/package/media-libs/libafterimage
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/libAfterImage
http://packages.debian.org/lenny/libafterimage0
   * Debian builds from the version included in the AfterStep
     source code, rather than the standalone version]

I don't have time to fix AfterStep right now, so I won't hold you up any longer with my bright ideas, therefore...

GTG?

With the understanding that a full AfterStep package, if and when it is ever ITP'd, would replace this standalone version, then GTG.

Yaakov