singular-icons: possible packaging error?

The singular-icons package contains the following file in both versions 3.0.3-1 and 3.1.0-1.
    /usr/lib/Singular/cygwin-setup.exe

I point this out since it seems strange to me and I wonder whether it might be a mistake.

I apologized for wasting bandwidth if it is not an error.

Thanks,

- Barry