Re: HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies

> This is a list of packages which depend on obsolete library versions.
> Some of these libraries have serious bugs (e.g. libncurses7 is not
> rebaseable).

Thanks, I'll update orpie.

ocaml is unmaintained ATM.  I took a shot at packaging it and it's a significant
PITA.  The Makefile doesn't support DESTDIR, and the location of the main ocaml
executable, wherever you installed it for packaging purposes, gets statically
baked into all bytecode executables.