Re: [lftp depency packages not auto-selected]

On 21/07/2009 14:55, Andrew Schulman wrote:
But then the cygcheck -f step doesn't return all of the
containing packages.  In particular:

$ cygcheck -f \
   /usr/bin/cygstdc++-6.dll \
   /usr/bin/cygexpat-1.dll \
   /usr/bin/cyggcc_s-1.dll
$

Not sure why.  Anyhow for lftp, I'll add the appropriate packages to
setup.hint and reupload it.

That probably means that these libraries weren't installed with setup.exe, or something in /etc/setup is corrupted. Otherwise "cygcheck -f" would find these (as it does on my system).

OTOH, it's probably not a bad idea for cygport deps to return the DLL name itself if a corresponding package isn't found. This has occurred to me before, I just haven't got around to doing anything about it.

Yaakov