Re: [ITP] ruby 1.9.1

I'm definitely interested in taking up maintenance since I have a real
need. Right now my concern is to get Ruby 1.9 available for the 1.5
branch which is the current stable that I'm using in production. Once
that is out of the way I would definitely be willing to work on
getting Ruby 1.8 and 1.9 working with Cygwin 1.7. I am getting close
to having Ruby 1.9 ready to go on Cygwin 1.5 so I could start looking
at Cygwin 1.7 this week.

Is there a timeline for the actual release of Cygwin 1.7?