Re: Forgot about the unionfs.

On Wed, Jul 01, 2009 at 08:31:46PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>Dave Korn wrote:
>>So I uploaded the 1.5 version of task and it of course appeared in
>>release-2 as well.  Since we don't actually want to jump the gun, I've
>>rm'd the release-2 versions, but it's possible they might have made it
>>to some of the mirrors.
>
>Arg, that's made it worse.  rm'ing files doesn't kick off a setup-2.ini
>rebuild.  Halp!

The setup.ini package update is run every ten minutes.  It doesn't
matter if something is deleted or updated.  upset still finds it.

>For the moment I just copied the 1.5 files back, to avoid an
>inconsistent setup.ini, which who knows how well setup.exe would
>handle.  It might be easiest if the first 1.7 release is numbered
>1.7.1-2, sorry!

Under the assumption that there is supposed to be no version of task in
1.7, I've removed the directory (again) and confirmed that setup-2.ini
has no downloadable package available.  However, I don't really
understand why the 1.5 version of task won't work on 1.7.  Having a
newer version of something in 1.5 sounds like a nice recipe for
confusion when 1.7 goes live.

cgf