Re: [patch] Fix setup.exe chooser page header column borkage.

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> Could you make sure that this is properly indented?

  I changed the indentation and the whole patch stopped working! :-O

  Heh, actually no.  I found there's another code path there somewhere that
has the same problem.  The patch works fine unless you enter some text into
the search box after maximising and before cycling the view mode, then it
borks again.  I'll send a combined patch when I've tracked it down.

    cheers,
      DaveK