Re: [ITP] task-1.7.1-1 (pinging for awaiting review)

Federico Hernandez wrote:

> Apart from the fixed packages of task fro cygwin-1.5 I have now also
> uploaded packages for cygwin-1.7.
>
> So you can find the packages for the review and upload under
>
> cygwin-1.5)
>   http://taskwarrior.org/download/cygwin/setup.hint

  Looks fine.

>   http://taskwarrior.org/download/cygwin/task-1.7.1-1-src.tar.bz2

  Works and regenerates the package precisely.

>   http://taskwarrior.org/download/cygwin/task-1.7.1-1.tar.bz2

  Correct packaging.  Installed and checked that a couple of basic commands
worked (they did).

  AFAICS this one is GTG.

> cygwin-1.7)
>   http://taskwarrior.org/download/cygwin/1.7/setup.hint
>   http://taskwarrior.org/download/cygwin/1.7/task-1.7.1-1-src.tar.bz2
>   http://taskwarrior.org/download/cygwin/1.7/task-1.7.1-1.tar.bz2

  Urrgh.  I see you noticed a problem of some sort.  It appears to install a
duplicate set of docs into both usr/share/doc/task-1.7.1 and
usr/share/doc/task, and you've had to add a few packaging definitions to get
around it; quite possibly as a side-effect of this, the cygwin-specific readme
gets installed as usr/share/doc/Cygwin/task.README, without any version
number.  Also, you choose to keep usr/share/doc/task and drop
usr/share/doc/task-1.7.1, which I think is the wrong way round.

  I'll see if I can find a fix for you.  Hang on in there a little while ...

    cheers,
      DaveK