Re: [ITP] OpenSceneGraph-2.8.1-1

Alberto Luaces wrote:
I really like X, but the issue here is the acceleration. Not having
acceleration will make the Cygwin port a second class citizen, with
the following consequences:

Since this has come up, I should perhaps offer up a hostage to fortune and mention that I am working on getting AIGXL working again for the X server.

So, no time-scales, but it is at least possible that the X server will have acceleration at some future date :-)