[ITA] cygwin-x-doc

I guess I am the de-facto maintainer of this package, as I have been updating the same content which is published on the x.cygwin.com website.

Given that I've gone to the trouble of updating the content, I suppose I should produce an updated package, just in case anyone actually installs it and reads these files locally.

At the moment, it seems I can't build this package natively under cygwin as it uses jadetex and docbook-dsssl-stylesheets, which aren't officially packaged, and I wasn't able to find (working) unofficial packages for.

http://www.dronecode.org.uk/cygwin/release/cygwin-x-doc/cygwin-x-doc-1.1.0-1-src.tar.bz2
http://www.dronecode.org.uk/cygwin/release/cygwin-x-doc/cygwin-x-doc-1.1.0-1.tar.bz2
http://www.dronecode.org.uk/cygwin/release/cygwin-x-doc/setup.hint

The setup.hint is unchanged.