Re: FAQ entries about emacs

http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR

> Is there a Cygwin port of GNU Emacs
>
> - Change URL to point to NT Emacs FAQ's entry 'Where can I get
>   pre-compiled versions' instead of direct FTP link.
>
> What about NT Emacs?
>
> - Rewrite list setup
> - Add environment variables section
> - Offer two choices, A and B, where
>   B introduces M-x my-bash function.

Thanks, applied.  There was just a tiny bug in the code.  It used an
ampersand directly instead of using the HTML code "$amp;".

I also moved the XEmacs section before the NT Emacs stuff and fixed the
reference ("see below" -> "see above").  After all, we're talking about
Cygwin in the first place, right?

Now it would be cool if Volker could write a few words about the state
of XEmacs :-}