Re: [RFU] libgcrypt-1.4.1-1

[resend due to sourceware spam filter]

Gergely Budai wrote:

> I thought that cygwin-apps is the primary list for discussing packaging issues, but thank you for the hint, I will do so.

It is, but every package maintainer must also be prepared to scan the
main list for bug reports of users of their packages.  It's not
reasonable to expect that users would necessarily know in advance
whether the problem they're experiencing is a packaging bug or not.  And
even if they did know they would have to know of the existance of the
cygwin-apps list.  And even if they did know, they'd have to first
subscribe since cygwin-apps is a closed list whereas anyone can simply
send an email to the main cygwin list without first subscribing.

Brian