Re: CMake 2.6.0-1 ready

Dr. Volker Zell wrote:

Okay no problem with the MANIFEST file then.

But the directory structure looks strange.

  usr/share/cmake-2.6.0-CYGWIN-unknown
  usr/share/doc/cmake-2.6.0-CYGWIN-unknown/
  usr/share/doc/cmake-2.6.0/MANIFEST

Shouldn't that be

  usr/share/cmake-2.6.0
  usr/share/doc/cmake-2.6.0/

If the subdirectory cmake-2.6.0-CYGWIN-unknown is ok then at least move
the manifest file from usr/share/doc/cmake-2.6.0/MANIFEST to usr/share/doc/cmake-2.6.0-CYGWIN-unknown

Yup, those directories are bad. I will fix that in the next release thanks, I had not noticed it. 2.4.8 had this structure:

12227   ./bin
4       ./share/doc/Cygwin
656     ./share/doc/cmake-2.4.8
660     ./share/doc
284     ./share/man/man1
284     ./share/man
89      ./share/cmake-2.4.8/Templates
214     ./share/cmake-2.4.8/Modules/Platform
1325    ./share/cmake-2.4.8/Modules
12      ./share/cmake-2.4.8/include
1426    ./share/cmake-2.4.8
2370    ./share

The MANIFEST file was here:
./share/doc/cmake-2.4.8/MANIFEST

2.6.0 should have the same structure but does not. I am going to release 2.6.1 very soon, and I will make sure it goes back to the correct structure.

Just for my peace of mind, can someone tell me if the MANIFEST used to be required? I know I went out of my way to create that file, and now I can't find any reference to it in the cygwin docs.

Thanks.

-Bill