Re: [RFU] expat-2.0.1-1

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
What are the names of the subdirs?  Which files should be in which dir?
Can you please rearrange this to a working expat directory tree which
can be uploaded with a single wget?

Sorry, I didn't realize you were leaving such decisions up to newbie maintainers like me. :)

You can grab the entire 'expat' dir on our web server now. It should replace the existing release/expat dir correctly.