Re: Ruby problem preventing ITA of subversion

On May 3 18:08, David Rothenberger wrote:
I think I'm prepared to adopt subversion, but I've having a problem building the Ruby bindings for 1.4.6 due to the Ruby issue with timezone[1]. I built a local ruby-1.8.6 package from p114 with the patch suggested by Corinna[2] and subversion builds fine with that package.

Is there any chance a new Ruby package can be rolled with this patch?

Are you willing to take over maintainership, perhaps? A ruby update is not really high on my priority list and it might be better if somebody else takes over. If not, give me some time.

I'm reluctant to adopt Ruby because I don't use it myself. I'll think about it.

There is no distinctly native American criminal class except Congress.
                -- Mark Twain