Re: [ITA] expat-2.0.1-1

Dr. Volker Zell wrote:

Builds fine from source, but the cygwin specific patch has 0 bytes. So there is no README and the .hint files are missing

Yeah, I've been meaning to ask about that...

Is there a way I can get Cygport to generate this patch for me? It seems like it should be able to take the source package, the README, and the setup.hint and generate the patch during the prep stage. I can't see how to do it from the Cygport README or the --help message.