Re: ghostscript packaging errors

    > upset: *** warning package ghostscript-base requires non-existent package ghostscript-fonts-other
    > upset: *** warning package ghostscript-base requires non-existent package ghostscript-fonts-std

    > I've removed the offending nonexistent packages for now.

Thanks, I'll have these packages ready (I split them out from the
original distribution as they do no update very often) but forgot to
upload them yesterday evening.

Will upload this evening, as I don't have direct access right now. I
will also change the setup hints again to point to these new dependencies.

    > cgf

Ciao
  Volker