Re: Setup.exe vs corrupt lst.gz files.

Dave Korn wrote:

>   After a little more testing, and unless anyone yells, I intend to apply this
> patch later tonight to catch the infamous corrupt lst.gz file crash in current
> setup.exe.

Thanks for looking at this, but that's really only solving half of the
problem.  The other half is that we generate one of these bogus .lst.gz
files while installing a package if the user is prompted to retry an
in-use file and clicks the close-X in the dialog instead of chosing
retry or replace.

But go ahead and commit this.

Brian