Fwd: Re: [ITP] robodoc 4.99.34

Currently I was using "Method One" of the "Cygwin Package Contributor's Guide", but I will incorporate the build script described in "Method Two" into the next releases.
I will also incorporate the scripts needed for the cygwin packages creation in our (ROBODoc) source repository on Sourceforge.

Thank you for your recommendation!
Gergely Budai

-------- Original-Nachricht --------