Re: RXVT doesn't recognize ALT + Cursor keys

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On further looking into this, it appears that the termcap/terminfo
entries are wrong. ESC O A to ESC O D are only generated after
entering the DEC expanded cursor mode with ESC [ ? 1 h. The default
codes are ESC [ A to ESC [ D.

From what I can tell, the "expanded" codes SHOULD be
ESC [ n A where n is 1-9, not 0 (and '[' should be there)
and should be emitted when in DECCKM mode. This stuff is all handled in src/command.c but it's a twisty maze that all looks the same.

It's not clear to me why the
termcap/terminfo entries list the expanded mode sequences instead of
the standard sequences.

Referring to my previous message, I don't see that in termcap/terminfo at all. All I see is the correct ESC [ A and friends.

--
Chuck