[ITP] hexedit-1.2.12-1

Hey All,

Since hexedit is open, I'd like to take over maintainership.  I've
created new packages using the cygport framework, please check them
out and upload them if they are acceptable and let me know if they are
not:

http://emergedesktop.org/cygwin/hexedit-1.2.12-1.tar.bz2
http://emergedesktop.org/cygwin/hexedit-1.2.12-1-src.tar.bz2

setup.hint remains unchanged.