Re: SECURITY: [ GLSA 200706-09 ] libexif: Buffer overflow

On Jul 25 08:28, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Jul 25 01:12, Yaakov (Cygwin Ports) wrote:
> > Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > > Nope, the package is still in limbo.  It would be great if you take over.
> >
> > Done.
>
> Thank you, but... where are the packages?  I don't see the updated
> packages in release/exif.

Never mind, I just found them.  The directory layout is a bit weird
now:

   - exif
     - libexif
       - libexif12
       - libexif-devel
     - libexif10

Why are libexif12 and libexif-devel not in the same directory level
as libexif10?  Oh, and, do you also take over maintainance of libexif10
or is that still an orphaned package?