Re: New Berkeley DB 4.5.20 from Oracle Corporation

On Jul 12 16:33, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
> Hi
>
> I want to package the latest version of openldap. The folks there do
> not recommend to use
> db-4.3 but instead db-4.4/db-4.5.
>
> It seems that Gerrit is gone, so I prepared a db-4.5.20 package. Are
> there any objections
> to upload this ?

Your packages are known to be well packed, but I think a quick ITP
wouldn't hurt.  Thanks for doing this, btw.

As for Gerrit's db packages, would you be willing to take over
maintainership of them?  It would be good for the records to have
an active maintainer and I didn't see any problems with these
packages so far.  There's also the question if some of them could
be obsoleted, something I have no idea about.