Maintainer newbie questions

My work at the new emacs packages makes good progress. The cygport stuff
is really comfortable. I hope, that I can present a new version in the
next days for testing.

But also after reading all the documentation there are some last
questions (if I've overlooked something please forgive me):

1. What's the best way to find all the dependency information needed for
 hint files if multiple binary packages (with own hint files) are made
from the same source? Calling cygport with the deps parameter does not
split the dependencies to different packages.

2. Is there an automatic way to determine the Runtime requirements for
the different README files?

3. Same question for the build requirements.

4. What's the best way to install/test the self-made packages? Is it
necessary to install an own Cygwin mirror and run the genini script?

Steffen