Re: [ITP] python-pyrex 0.9.5.1a

Hi,

There was no comment on the following ITP:

Samuel Thibault, le Tue 13 Mar 2007 00:24:32 +0100, a écrit :
> As discussed on cygwin@, it would be useful to have python-pyrex (it is
> packaged in debian stable).  Here is a proposed setup.hint:
>
> sdesc: "Compile native-code modules for Python from python-like syntax"
> ldesc: "Pyrex lets you write code that mixes Python and C data types any way
> you want, and compiles it into a C extension for Python."
> category: Devel Text
> requires: python cygwin

Is there any issue with it other than (understandable) lack of time for
actually doing the final packaging checks?

I updated the packaging to version 2.5 of python:

http://brl.thefreecat.org/python-pyrex/python-pyrex-0.9.5.1a-2-src.tar.bz2
http://brl.thefreecat.org/python-pyrex/python-pyrex-0.9.5.1a-2.tar.bz2
http://brl.thefreecat.org/python-pyrex/setup.hint

Samuel