New version of the OpenGL package: FreeGlut can now be updated

A new version of the OpenGL package is now available. Thanks to Christopher Faylor for uploading it.

Excerpts from README.txt:
______________

What has changed since opengl-1.1.0-7

This package was released to avoid conflicts with the new X11R7.0 packages,
including FreeGlut. See http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2006-04/msg00079.html for details.

glui-examples were moved from /usr/bin tio /usr/lib

glut.h was moved from /usr/include/GL to /usr/include/w32api/GL

glui.h and gluix.h were moved from /usr/include to /usr/include/w32api

libglui.a and libgluix.a were moved from /usr/lib to /usr/lib/w32api ______________

So, Yaakov, the road is now clear for your upcoming updated FreeGlut package.

Please note that I will be on vacations, away from computers, form May 3 to June 5. Should any problem arise with the OpenGL package before May 2, I will address them quickly. I will be ready to resume my duties as maintainer after June 5. In the mean time, someone else will have to answer (the sometimes trivial) questions. I wish to thanks the other maintainers, in particular Brian Ford and Larry Hall, who have several times answered questions about OpenGL on the cygwin list.

- André Bleau, Cygwin's OpenGL package maintainer.
Please address all questions and problem reports about Cygwin's OpenGL package to cygwin at cygwin dot com.

Balayez vos courriels entrants et sortants et les pièces jointes et contribuez à éliminer les virus destructeurs susceptibles d?y être intégrés. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=fr-ca&page=features/virus Commencez dès maintenant à profiter de tous les avantages de MSN Premium et obtenez les deux premiers mois GRATUITS*.