Re: Cygwin installer command line options

--- Brooke Wallace wrote:
> Can someone point me to the files or any existing patches etc that
> deal with the command line options? I'm not a Windows developer, but
> I'm willing to update the application if I can get pointed in the
> right direction as it would be very useful to me. I've already got
> the latest CVS version and was able to build it.

You might start with the "Re: setup.exe: feature request with patch"
thread at:

http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2006-03/threads.html#00070

(I'm not saying you need to use that patch, it's just a patch
example.)

BTW, what sort of functionality did you want to add?
Have you been using "setup.exe -L -l DOSPATH" to install from
a local install point?