Re: [maybe-ITP] gamin

On Mar 14 21:58, Lapo Luchini wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > Just to dismiss NT4 instead of implementing
> > these 10 lines of code is a bit strange, isn't it?
> >
> I hardly call this 10 lines of code, it was more than 1 hour worth of
> work, emulating that pesky function ;-)
> (of course I completely ignored UNC paths and the very idea that
> "C:\mnt\driveC" can be a mount point)

That's fine since the existance of reparse points corresponds with the
existance of the GetVolumePathName function.  In other words, if you
have to emulate the function, no other volume mount points besides X:\
and \\server\share can exist.

May I suggest to use GetFullPathName on the incoming path first?
Then you can savely remove the "if (isalpha(lpszFileName[0])) {" part.