Re: error from new lighthttp upload.

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> lighthttp is relying on a nonexistent package.
>
> *** warning package lighttpd requires non-existent package libbzip2_1
>
> I've removed the libbzip2_1 from requires but how should this really
> be fixed?

I guess the setup.hint that I got from the previous mantainer contained
the bug, it was corrected online, but the latest recursive download got
it again wrong.
The correct fix is to link the correct bzip2 library, that is: libbz2_1.
I just corrected my local
http://cyberx.lapo.it/cygwin/lighttpd/setup.hint too.

Lapo